Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ive hit the black ice

i know you know i want you
i know you know i think were a good idea
i know you know i love to talk to you
i know you know i cant get enough of your eyes
the green
the exasperating green
so light that im swallowed by the dark everywhere else
i know they know i love you
i know they know you think about me too
i know they know were good together
so perfect
i know i know i need you
i know i know i dream about you
each night
every picture i picture you standing next to me
the picture couldnt be more perfect
you
and me
me
and you
i can picture us better every time i see you
every time i look into your eyes
every time i think of our laced fingers
our bodies touch
your hair so soft against mine
so perfect you
so perfect us
i love you
but now what?

2 comments:

Nivreial said...

(-Applause-) :) I love your poems. I've read many (today, it's first time I come to your blog).

I'm going to visit the blog every now and then.

I usually do poetry only in Spanish but not in English, 'cause I hadn't read any good poetry in English... That ends now, I'll write poetry in English from now on.

Ashley said...

thank you soo much! i honestly just write from experience and im glad you think its good!